From: Javier Marcet <jmarcet@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [NEED TESTING] SVGALIB 1.9.16, AdvanceMame and AdvanceMenu ebuilds
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:26:46
1 I've sent ebuilds for svgalibs' development version, 1.9.16
2 It's not cvs, and for me it is more stable than the so-called 'stable'
3 release.
4
5 It's needed to build new AdvanceMame, well, actually it's optional, but
6 well worth it.
7 This AdvanceMame was updated today, since when I was about to send it to
8 bugzilla, checked for a new release, and there was one.
9 What I'm trying to say is that there's still a glitch in the compilation
10 which makes it fail in the middle.
11
12 Last, AdvanceMenu is a front-end for AdvanceMame which also would need
13 some testing :)
14
15 The bugs numbers are: #10525, #10537 and #10540.
19 Javier Marcet <jmarcet@×××××.com>