From: Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com>
To: Javier Marcet <jmarcet@×××××.com>, Gregg <gregg@××.am>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-dev] mythtv
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:33:59
1 On Sunday 10 November 2002 16.34, Javier Marcet wrote:
2 > * Gregg <gregg@××.am> [021110 13:20]:
3 > >Are there any plans already in the works for a mythtv ebuild (and its
4 > >dependancies like xmltv)? 0.7 just came out and it would be nice to see
5 > >it in there. It is by far the best PVR solution in the open source world
6 > >right now. The new version even supports editing the video's its saved
7 > >and removing the commercials.
8 >
9 > I have a working ebuild, but I have not installed xmltv yet, and thus I
10 > haven't made it work yet...
11
12 Now thats the interesting one as there are a heap of perl dependancies. I've
13 just done a bit of fooling around and it seems lots of things are
14 missing/broken etc.
15
16 tony
19 Contract ASIC and FPGA design.