From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Boyz 'N Apache
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 20:12:55
1 maillog: 01/12/2004-11:44:13(-0800): Seemant Kulleen types
2 >
3 > So, his /nick is, in fact, vericgar, and we're offering a 30-point
4 > reward for anyone who can figure out what it means. We don't know,
5 > we're hoping you will. I'm not even sure Michael himself knows, but
6 > anything's possible, I suppose.
7
8 I got it, I got it, I got it!
9
10 http://www.cyborgname.com/cyborger.cgi?acronym=VERICGAR&robotchoice=edox
11
12 V.E.R.I.C.G.A.R.:
13 Vigilant Electronic Repair and Infiltration Construct/General
14 Artificial Replicant
15
16 That's, of course, assuming he is not intentionally spelling it
17 backwards. Because the following is much more likely.
18
19 R.A.G.C.I.R.E.V.:
20 Robotic Android Generated for Calculation and
21 Infiltration/Replicant Engineered for Violence
24 \ Georgi Georgiev \ Now, let's SEND OUT for QUICHE!! \
25 / chutz@×××.net / /
26 \ +81(90)6266-1163 \ \