From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RT2X00_DEVICE USE_EXPAND
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:24:41
1 On Wednesday 02 August 2006 15:09, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Perhaps because other options exist? I'd have suggested WIRELESS_DEVICES
3 > (or even ETHERNET_DEVICES or NET_DEVICES) instead, which would work for
4 > your case and also be applicable to other packages.
5
6 Well, they are specific drivers from the rt2x00 package (rt2400,
7 rt2500pci+usb, rt61, rt73 + rfkill support).
8
9 I very much doubt that anything outside of rt2x00 would ever use those flags.
10 Other network drivers appear to have one tarball for each device, whereas
11 rt2x00 is an all-in-one type approach.
14 Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
15 Gentoo/Linux Developer (baselayout, networking)
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list