From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple Repo Support
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:04:55
1 On Friday 16 December 2005 18:54, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:00:02 +0100 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
3 >
4 > wrote:
5 > | Just one remark: What about making the syntax a bit more familiar to
6 > | C++ users:
7 > |
8 > | ~ DEPENDS="gentoo-foo::foo-bar/baz-2.1"
9 >
10 > That was my original thought when I started playing with it. I switched
11 > to postfix to make it more consistent with the way :slot and [use]
12 > restrictions work. *shrug* I guess it's down to whether you consider a
13
14 Do those already work then? I'd like to be able to use them.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze
20 Gentoo Developer