From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple Repo Support
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:18:24
1 On Saturday 24 December 2005 02:57, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > On Friday 16 December 2005 18:54, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
3 > > On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:00:02 +0100 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
4 > >
5 > > wrote:
6 > > | Just one remark: What about making the syntax a bit more familiar to
7 > > | C++ users:
8 > > |
9 > > | ~ DEPENDS="gentoo-foo::foo-bar/baz-2.1"
10 > >
11 > > That was my original thought when I started playing with it. I switched
12 > > to postfix to make it more consistent with the way :slot and [use]
13 > > restrictions work. *shrug* I guess it's down to whether you consider a
14 >
15 > Do those already work then? I'd like to be able to use them.
16
17 :slot and [use]? Not yet. I'm sure that once they do the shouts will be
18 resounding across the globe such that it would not be possible for you to be
19 unaware of it... ;)
22 Jason Stubbs
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list