From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <gentoo@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] lua.eclass
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 13:36:41
1 Hi there!
2
3 I've done (actualy, long time ago) lua.eclass to ease maintenance of dev-lua
4 packages in a way of dev-ruby and dev-python packages (including TARGETS and
5 so).
6
7 All ebuilds in lua overlay is already ported to it (in basic way), although I
8 recently added GITHUB_* and BITBUCKET_* magic (like rubygems and perl CPAN
9 magic), and still not finished porting ebuilds to it (although, I maybe finish
10 it until tonight).
11
12 So, I posting it to review and comments. And to ask your opinion about it's
13 inclusion in the tree.
14
15 P.S. after few days (depends on comments in this thread) it may differ from
16 up-to-date version in overlay.
19 wbr,
20 mva

lua.eclass text/plain