From: Stewart Honsberger <blkdeath@g.o>
To: splite <gentoo@××××××××××××××××.edu>
Cc: John Davis <zhen@g.o>, gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo part II.
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 04:37:45
1 splite wrote:
2 >>Gentoo is at a crossroads: We can either continue to change and
3 >>improve our management structure, or simply die like many other Linux
4 >>distributions.
5 >
6 > Or we can slowly smother ourselves with bureaucracy like Debian is doing.
7
8 {sigh}
9
10 I read John's message twice, looking for the same "April Fools!" trailer
11 you sought after.
12
13 I can't believe my eyes.
14
15 I'm so stunned by the beauroclaptrap I've just read I'm short for words.
16
17 I really think Gentoo's "management" needs to rethink their approach. I
18 don't want to be part of that future.
21 Stewart Honsberger
22 http://blackdeath.snerk.org/
23 "Capitalists, by nature, organize to protect themselves.
24 -- Geeks, by nature, resist organizaion."
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list