From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News draft #2 for the udev-210 upgrade (was: 209 upgrade)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:25:01
1 On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 7:32 AM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > I haven't looked into the details as to why a config file is stored in
3 > /lib/systemd, but I imagine that they're trying to store settings in
4 > one place and have them applied to multiple executables (though
5 > obviously by overriding the rule you could change this). That isn't a
6 > bad goal.
9 Exactly right: The /lib/systemd/network directory is primarily used by
10 systemd-networkd. udev just happens to use a few of the same settings.