From: "Dustin C. Hatch" <admiralnemo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: /etc/init.d/functions.sh deprecation
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 01:02:41
1 On 03/06/2014 11:04 AM, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > ...
3 > The second question is about the rc_nocolor variable. This is an
4 > undocumented variable which can be set in /etc/rc.conf to force OpenRc
5 > to not use color in its output. Is this something that should be carried
6 > over to gentoo-base-functions? Also, is it worth a config file in /etc
7 > for one variable?
8 >
9 Too bad this isn't a documented variable! I've been searching for it for
10 ages, trying to clean up the console log on my EC2 instances. I hope it
11 doesn't go away now!
14 ♫Dustin
15 http://dustin.hatch.name/