From: John Jawed <johnjawed@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: johnjawed@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Einput eclass
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:24:05
1 There are two ebuilds which use this currently:
2
3 http://jawed.name/dev/gentoo/openfts-0.39.ebuild
4 http://jawed.name/dev/gentoo/dev-db/pgfouine/pgfouine-0.6.ebuild
5
6 The code used to generate the screenshot got lost in the initial
7 posting, here it is:
8
9 pkg_config() {
10 displayListPrompt "1" "List Entry" "2" "List File" "Choose a listing style"
11 einfo
12 displayConfirmPrompt "Are you sure you want to rm -rf /?"
13 einfo
14 displayQuestionPrompt "Is Gentoo a good Linux distro?" "Yes it is Jim"
15 einfo
16 displaySQuestionPrompt "Please enter your root password"
17 }
18