From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Remove "dev"-status of mips profiles
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:12:55
1 Hi,
2
3 Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>:
4 > I would guess that it would be far easier to work in an overlay at
5 > this point. I would also guess that if there are ANY mips users out
6 > there that they would have to use some other ACCEPT_KEYWORDS value
7 > because the shape of ~mips is so...bad.
8
9 Don't remove an architecture. Ask vapier what it means to reintroduce
10 it. Even if it rots, mark it as unmaintained and wait for someone to
11 pick-up.
12
13 V-Li
16 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
17 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
18
19 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>