From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux documentation
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:07:55
1 On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 07:03:51PM +0100, Achim Gottinger wrote:
2
3 > Another thing. I want to make two new categories:
4
5 > - app-spell: (for i/a/pspell, their backendsand the dictionaries.
6 > - app-ml: for all the xml/sgml/html whatever ml stuff.
7
8 > Or should ml be a new major categorie with ml-apps and ml-libs subcategories?
9 > Then we can put stuff like libwww, libxslt, libxml in ml-libs. And things
10 > like jade, sablotron, and all the sgml-tools to ml-apps.
11
12 Since "ml" reminds me of "machine language", how about these categories:
13
14 markup-apps
15 markup-libs
16