From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: upstart on gentoo
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 04:42:42
1 Oh, and a bit of history - at one point, I used djb's supervise as
2 part of the initscripts so that we could do stuff similarly to
3 upstart. When the initscripts were rewritten, we went to bash and had
4 the intention of adding process monitoring and restart eventually -
5 but gentoo was growing so fast that we never really got to do this.
6
7 -Daniel
8