From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: gtk-sharp-module.eclass
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:04:57
1 On 09:42 Wed 26 Nov , Peter Alfredsen wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 26 November 2008, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > > # Make selecting components configurable.
4 > > > epatch ${WORKDIR}/${MY_P}-configurable.diff
5 > >
6 > > This seems like something you might want optional, depending on some
7 > > variable.
8 >
9 > It really isn't. That patch adds AC_ARG_ENABLEs to configure so we can
10 > split up the gnome-sharp and gnome-desktop-sharp tarballs into smaller
11 > pieces.
12
13 I'm thinking of what happens when you don't need the patch anymore for a
14 newer release but still do for an older one. Or maybe you update the
15 patch and want to test it on ~arch revisions for a while before hitting
16 stable users with it.
19 Thanks,
20 Donnie
21