From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] install CD bloat
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:37:47
1 As long as the discussion turned towards things like vim/lynx and so on.
2 Here are my 2 cents. When I was doing my first Gentoo install vim was
3 not on LiveCD. The only editor there was nano, and it almost drove
4 me crazy, especially considering that Gentoo installation involves *a
5 lot* of file editing. Having a good editor is a very important thing, so
6 plz, don't try to save a mb's of CD space in cost of replacing vim with
7 anything.
10 On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:27:40 -0400