From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Unified nVidia Driver Ebuild ready for testing
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:57:14
1 On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 07:50:51AM -0500, Peter wrote:
2 >
3 > Also, I find it absolutely fascinating that the only people against this
4 > concept are devs, and the only people for it are users. Remember that
5 > users are your customers. Every effort should be made to keep them happy.
6
7 customer
8 n : someone who pays for goods or services [syn: {client}]
9
10 When did we start selling Gentoo?
11
12 (Admittedly we sell optical media via the Gentoo Store, but the software
13 is still free-as-in-beer)
16 Jon Portnoy
17 avenj/irc.freenode.net
18 --