From: Martin Vaeth <martin@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: How to deal with git sources?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 23:22:40
1 Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov <gentoo@×××.name> wrote:
2 >
3 > GH support answered me (in TL;DR version) "that's because we've upgraded git
4 > on *some* of our nodes" (means, some other using older git)
5
6 That would still require that the "git archive" output would have
7 changed in some recent git versions. And at least between the most
8 current 2.16.2 and comparing with all my git tarballs (some as
9 mentioned rather old), I could not produce any difference.
10 So I still do not understand what should be going on.