From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, pr@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: News item: media-sound/pulseffects "renaming"
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 00:09:05
1 On 2021-07-13 01:01, Marek Szuba wrote:
2
3 > Title: PipeWire versions of PulseEffects are now media-sound/easyeffects
4 > Author: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
5 > Posted: 2021-07-16
6 > Revision: 1
7 > News-Item-Format: 2.0
8 > Display-If-Installed: >=media-sound/pulseeffects-5.0.0
11 > EasyEffects we have decided to adopt the new name for versions only
12 > supporting media-video/pipewire while retaining the old one for versions
13 > allowing the use of media-sound/pulseaudio.
14 >
15 > media-sound/easyeffects is already available in the tree, and all the
16 > PipeWire-dependent ebuilds of media-sound/pulseeffects will be removed
17 > in 7 days. Therefore, users of >=media-sound/pulseeffects-5.0.0 are
18 > asked to emerge media-sound/easyeffects instead.
19
20 Looks like Thunderbird's somehow cocked up the line breaks in the first
21 paragraph :-/ For the record, _this_ is what the news item looks like
22 (modulo quote marks of course) in my text file.
25 MS

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature