From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Peter Johanson <latexer@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Legal issues with Intersil firmware
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:36:17
1 On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 10:46, Peter Johanson wrote:
2 > So... for now i'm adding a RESTRICT="nomirror" and adding it to portage,
3 > and i've sent an email to prism54-devel asking for clarification. Do people
4 > think we should force the user to download the firmware by hand, or is
5 > the nomirror enough?
6
7 Personally, I would think it would be enough to leave nomirror for now.
8 We can always add RESTRICT=fetch if it comes down to needing it.
11 Chris Gianelloni
12 Developer, Gentoo Linux
13 Games Team
14