From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some 'proper coding' notes for ebuilds
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:19:34
1 Stu,
2
3 Stuart Herbert wrote: [Sun Aug 03 2003, 04:34:58PM EDT]
4 > What's next - forcing people to use emacs over vi, or vice versa? ;-)
5 > Seriously, I refer you back to my previous post about why engineers
6 > use coding standards.
7
8 While I agree with you (and jwz) regarding coding standards, and
9 tabs-vs-spaces, I clearly remember the discussion from a year ago. Tabs
10 are the rule for indenting ebuilds. (I don't mind the thought of the
11 rule changing eventually, but at the moment the rule stands.)
12
13 Aron
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list