From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] my apologies for the mess with this release of MySQL 5.0.16
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:57:00
1 Albert Hopkins wrote:
2 > Is there a guide or something on how to downgrade from version 5 to 4?
3 > I'm assuming that I can't just point 4 to my database files and expect
4 > them to work.
5 >
6 > Also why did it take so long to determine that 5 does not work? I've
7 > been running 5 on amd64 systems since 21 October without any issues and
8 > now I have to figure out how I am going to downgrade.
9
10 Or you can just unmask it locally and stop whining.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list