From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] my apologies for the mess with this release of MySQL 5.0.16
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:16:44
1 On Fri, 2005-11-25 at 10:51 -0600, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > Or you can just unmask it locally and stop whining.
3
4 I think users have a valid reason to be concerned about this, but if
5 that is the developer's intention (to unmask it locally) then may I
6 suggest this information be provided somehow to the user? Before now
7 the only information I got was it was masked because it doesn't work...
8 even though it has been working, at least for some users, for quite some
9 time. I'm not trying to whine, just to get the what and whys.
12 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list