From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Herd up for grabs: gpe
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:39:46
1 On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:25:33 +0000
2 James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:35:55 +0100
5 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > The only maintainer of gpe herd is MIA for some time, and this
8 > > pretty much renders the whole thing maintainer-needed.
9 > >
10 > > Is anyone interested in keeping the herd as-is and maintaining all
11 > > packages in it? If I get no reply till 2016-01-24, I will effectively
12 > > remove the herd and announce the packages that landed in maintainer-
13 > > -needed as a result.
14 >
15 > All that stuff got masked for removal by Pacho recently anyway.
16
17 If you mean the matchbox set, it doesn't cover all of those packages.
18 Unless they were masked separately.
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny
23 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>