From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: --as-needed to default LDFLAGS (Was: RFC: Should preserve-libs be enabled by default?)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 06:35:16
1 В Птн, 30/05/2008 в 20:28 -0700, Brian Harring пишет:
2 > Either way, basically it's coming down to if gentoo wants to follow
3 > the definition of 'academic' right, or 'pragmatic' right. Exempting
4 > ciaran, vote seems to be pragmatic.
5
6 Well, although I've asked about problems with having --as-needed by
7 default, I'd better go with academic. C++ is quite common language to
8 ignore its design problems and in the end it's not hard to define
9 LDFLAGS in make.conf.
12 Peter.
15 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list