From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing doc use flag on gtk-doc packages to gtk-doc-rebuild or something else
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 13:29:45
1 Petteri Räty schrieb:
2 > Currently the doc use flag on gtk-doc using packages does not control
3 > doc installation but instead whether to rebuild them so that they are
4 > properly cross linked. I think we should be using a separate use flag
5 > from doc for this purpose. Any comments?
6 >
7 > 15:40 <@Betelgeuse> EvaSDK: Just change the doc use flag to something
8 > else and it won't confuse people
9 > 15:56 <@EvaSDK> Betelgeuse: it not like it's been like this forever...
10 > 15:56 <@EvaSDK> send a mail to -dev if you want to discuss it
11 >
12 > Regards,
13 > Petteri
16 Why not do both (rebuild and install) with the doc useflag and none of both, if it is not set? Imho
17 the doc flag is for control of installation for (additional) docs, the way it is used for gtk-doc is
18 surely confusing.
21 Thomas Sachau
22
23 Gentoo Linux Developer