From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing doc use flag on gtk-doc packages to gtk-doc-rebuild or something else
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 16:28:38
1 Thomas Sachau a écrit :
2 > Why not do both (rebuild and install) with the doc useflag and none of both, if it is not set? Imho
3 > the doc flag is for control of installation for (additional) docs, the way it is used for gtk-doc is
4 > surely confusing.
7 Building gtk-doc documentation pulls in a lot of deps. Installing it
8 requires only some disk-space. For a full Gnome system, I only have 96M
9 of docs.
10
11 As for rebuilding docs, one of the advantage is to correctly crosslink
12 docs for tools such as dev-util/devhelp.
13
14 If anyone is _that_ short on diskspace, we'll gladly take patches :)
15
16 Cheers
17
18 Rémi