From: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2.6.18 going stable in 1 week
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:20:38
1 On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 22:46 -0400, Thomas Cort wrote:
2 > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:21:21 -0400
3 > Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > This is your 1 week warning.. fix any packages which don't compile and
6 > > ensure the fix is also in the stable tree.
7 >
8 > What package(s) are going stable in 1 week?
9
10 While Thomas's questions are pertinent, his tone was rather hostile and
11 remarks accusatory. That's unfortunate. I hope dsd doesn't take it too
12 personally.
13
14 Meanwhile, on behalf of everyone else in the community, I'd like to say
15 a great big huge "thank you" to Daniel for his continued hard work on
16 kernels for Gentoo.
17
18 AfC
19 Sydney
22 Andrew Frederick Cowie
23 Managing Director
24 Operational Dynamics Consulting Pty Ltd
25
26 http://www.operationaldynamics.com/
27 Management Consultants specializing in strategy,
28 organizational architecture, procedures to survive
29 change, and performance hardening for the people
30 and systems behind the mission critical enterprise.
31
32 Worldwide:
33
34 Sydney +61 2 9977 6866