From: Thomas Cort <tcort@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: dsd@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2.6.18 going stable in 1 week
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 02:48:33
1 On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:21:21 -0400
2 Daniel Drake <dsd@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > This is your 1 week warning.. fix any packages which don't compile and
5 > ensure the fix is also in the stable tree.
6
7 What package(s) are going stable in 1 week? I have no clue what you are
8 writing about since you didn't mention it in your e-mail. I did a
9 quick search and found the following 6 packages which have a version
10 2.6.18:
11
12 gentoo-sources-2.6.18
13 linux-headers-2.6.18
14 suspend2-sources-2.6.18
15 usermode-sources-2.6.18
16 vanilla-sources-2.6.18
17
18 You also neglected to mention which architectures are going stable. Are
19 all arches going stable at the same time (in 1 week)? Will you still
20 go ahead with the stable marking if http://bugs.gentoo.org/148429 is
21 not resolved?
22
23 -Thomas