From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Salah Coronya <salah.coronya@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: crypto@ packages up for grabs
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 09:41:30
1 Dnia January 9, 2020 5:11:46 AM UTC, Salah Coronya <salah.coronya@×××××.com> napisał(a):
4 >On 1/8/20 3:16 PM, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
5 >
6 >> app-crypt/tpm-tools
7 >> app-crypt/tpm2-abrmd
8 >> app-crypt/tpm2-tools
9 >> app-crypt/tpm2-totp
10 >> app-crypt/tpm2-tss-engine
11 >> app-crypt/tpm2-tss
12 >> app-crypt/trousers
15 >I would be interested in proxy-maintaining the TPM/TPM2 related
16 >package,as I use most of the packages (I have a physical TPM 1.2 and a
17 >VM with a virtual TPM 2.0), and the one's I don't yet use are closely
18 >related to ones I do use and are easy enough to maintain as well. Not
19 >interested in app-crypt/tpm-emulator, as its functionality by a is
20 >superseded by a package i maintain, app-crypt/swtpm.
21
22 Do you think that tpm-emulator is worth keeping, or should it be last rited in favor of swtpm?
26 Best regards,
27 Michał Górny