From: Homer Parker <hparker@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 41: Making Arch Testers official Gentoo Staff
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:52:13
1 On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 16:30 -0400, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > I guess what I'm *really* asking is
3 > whether this GLEP is necessary?
4
5 There are those that want to help, and so become an AT. The project has
6 worked well for amd64 and ppc, so we are proposing the GLEP to get the
7 ATs recognized as an official part of the team. As I said in my other
8 post, we have several ATs that don't want to become devs, time
9 constraints, etc, keep them from making that commitment.
12 Homer Parker
13 Gentoo/AMD64 Arch Tester Strategic Lead
14 hparker@g.o
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list