From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: Code Review Systems Was: [gentoo-dev] Git Migration: launch plan & schedule
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 19:11:34
1 On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Tobias Klausmann <klausman@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > Hi!
5 >
6 > This got a bit rambly, sorry 'bout that.
7 >
8 > tl;dr: Continuous Integration is a neat idea if you have the
9 > Hardware. The off-mainstream arch teams don't.
12 Clearly because we cannot be perfect, we should not even try!
13 Realistically aside from the major arches none of the other arches have
14 large userbases. I think quality for the sake of quality is pretty silly;
15 but if we can improve the quality of arches where hardware is readily
16 available we should do so (regardless of minority architecture objections.)
17
18 -A