From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] OpenRc-0.12 is coming soon
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 13:10:48
1 On 03/08/2013 13:43, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 [snip]
4
5 > I think the only real issue is the wording here.
6
7 [snip]
10 Agreed. Reading William's post, he's really just expressed in his own
11 words what ~arch is all about: we accept the possibility of breakage.
12
13 Everything after the first two sentences is redundant - perhaps the
14 protest is more about that and the unfamiliar wording than anything else.
15
16 I read it as an announcement of a new major version, and nothing more
17 than that.
20 Alan McKinnon
21 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com