From: Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 3 PMS Draft
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:59:55
1 On Monday 16 of March 2009 21:47:17 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > I've got a very rough draft of what EAPI 3 might end up looking like,
3 > based upon discussion:
4 [cut]
5
6 Nice work.
7 To avoid further confusion I'd suggest removing all traces of kdebuild- format
8 and its features (like PDEPEND labels, ranged dependencies) from PMS document,
9 especially its references to Gentoo KDE project.
10 It has not been accepted thus should not exist in "Gentoo PMS" document.
11
12 > * RDEPEND=DEPEND is still in. Again, was a decision reached?
13
14 Imho it would be about time to kill implicit build time dependency assignment.
17 regards
18 MM
22 Udar sloneczny prezesa Kaczynskiego... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f2083