From: Marcel Schilling <marcel.schilling@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNU Guix
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 14:36:44
1 Dear William, dear Piotr,
4 On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 08:58:01AM -0400, William Breathitt Gray wrote:
5 > I think you're replying to a spam bot. That doesn't seem to be a real
6 > person -- it's just grabbing a bunch of technical jargon and linking to
7 > an adult video website.
8
9 Thank you for letting me know and sorry for the bad mood I released here
11 my day so I was easy to trigger. Sorry for the noise.