From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Request about GPG keys
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 15:35:20
1 maillog: 17/05/2004-00:10:14(+0900): Georgi Georgiev types
2 > The reason why I bothered to send that e-mail is that some of them are not.
3 > And there is the occasional post to this list that slows my mailer down,
4 > because of the autoretrieve feature of gnupg. Never mind that it happens for
5 > every post of that person. I especially don't like it, when the sender is
6 > someone@g.o.
7
8 I just read my post, and just want to specify that I am not attacking anyone
9 personally, even though it sounds like it.
12 (* Georgi Georgiev (* Go not to the elves for counsel, for they (*
13 *) chutz@×××.net *) will say both yes and no. -- J.R.R. Tolkien *)
14 (* +81(90)6266-1163 (* (*