From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] overlay support current proposal?
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:36:57
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Thanks for the summary. I think that's a fair assessment of where we are at.
3 >
4 > The offered software will be trac, svn, and moinmoin. I'm going to
5 > look at darcs, and with the help of the haskell team and infra
6 > determine if we can support it or not. No-one has expressed a
7 > preference for a different distributed VCS instead of darcs.
8
9 bazaar-NG is distributed VCS, but requires only a web server so you
10 can't really 'prevent' it's use.
13 > Just one more thing ...
14 >