From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] overlay support current proposal?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:50:08
1 Thanks for the summary. I think that's a fair assessment of where we are at.
2
3 The offered software will be trac, svn, and moinmoin. I'm going to
4 look at darcs, and with the help of the haskell team and infra
5 determine if we can support it or not. No-one has expressed a
6 preference for a different distributed VCS instead of darcs.
7
8 Just one more thing ...
9