From: "Hanno Böck" <ml@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] making the firefox USE flag a global one
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:17:28
1 Am Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2006 09:41 schrieb Simon Stelling:
2 > I can't follow, sorry. Sure, the new flag will be 'build against ff instead
3 > of seamonkey', but then it's still valid use, no?
4
5 No, we have a flag "seamonkey" (that is already global) that means "build
6 against seamonkey", so ff is considered default if that flag is not set.
7
8 This could be discussed, but imho we definitely need a standard for that, that
9 means one of them, firefor or seamonkey, has to die. I don't really care
10 which one, but it should be the same for the whole tree.
13 Hanno Böck Blog: http://www.hboeck.de/
14 GPG: 3DBD3B20 Jabber: jabber@××××××.de