From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] making the firefox USE flag a global one
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:13:59
1 Hanno Böck wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006 14:06 schrieb Simon Stelling:
3 >> If nobody objects, I'd like to push that change through in two weeks.
4 >
5 > As most of then are "use ff instead of mozilla" and that'll be deprecated in
6 > favour of using ff by default and seamonkey by seamonkey useflag, I don't
7 > think this makes sense.
8
9 I can't follow, sorry. Sure, the new flag will be 'build against ff instead of
10 seamonkey', but then it's still valid use, no?
13 Kind Regards,
14
15 Simon Stelling
16 Gentoo/AMD64 Developer