From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Automatic filing of stable requests
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 03:28:41
1 On 05:10 Sun 14 Dec , Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > I added support for filing stable requests directly from my stable
3 > candidate RSS feed.
4 > For those that don't read planet Gentoo the feed can be found here:
5 > http://gentoo.petteriraty.eu/stable.rss
6 >
7 > Now what do people think about extending metadata.xml so that you could
8 > have these
9 > bugs filed automatically when there are no open bugs? Something like a
10 > <auto-stable-request enabled="true"/>
11 > element with the DTD setting the default as true and you could just use
12 > a <auto-stable-request /> shorthand.
13
14 I'm all for it. It would need to take version restrictions -- for
15 example, I may be willing to have xorg-server 1.5.x go stable but not
16 1.4.x.
19 Thanks,
20 Donnie
21