From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:48:02
1 Fernando J. Pereda napsal(a):
2 > On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 07:12:58PM +0100, Jakub Moc wrote:
3 >> Oh well, this apparently doesn't go anywhere, slacking is just
4 >> wonderful, maintainers should just STFU and obey the almighty slacking
5 >> arches, security is the least of a concern and no priority, not
6 >> answering a on bug for half a year makes lots of sense and all is fine
7 >> and dandy. More cruft in the tree for t3h win.
8 >
9 > Yeah, we are so slackers that we are able to maintain a whole tree of
10 > keywords with less than 10 persons and less than 10 machines (alpha
11 > example).
12 >
13 > You probably want a shell account on a mips/alpha/... machine so you can
14 > start helping, right?
15
16 This whole frickin' debate started when vivo mentioned a bug where noone
17 from the concerned arches gave a damn for half a year. Not even uttering
18 a simple "we don't care, punt it" or "we have still an issue with this
19 and are working on it".
20
21 Then ciaranm came w/ his priorities junk, spb joined to fuel the flame
22 (as always) and then you came horribly offended (for whatever weird
23 reason) about how I'm daring to dictate some arches how they should do
24 their job.
25
26 OMG how hard is it to post one sentence on such bugs instead of playing
27 a dead horse? Really, stop this nonsense.
32 Best regards,
33
34 Jakub Moc
35 mailto:jakub@g.o
36 GPG signature:
37 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
38 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
39
40 ... still no signature ;)