From: fthieme@×××.net
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcc 3.1 inconsistencies :
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 00:00:58
1 > after a time of recompiling system with new flags I noted some ncurses
2 > stuff started to break... couldn't compile gpm, zsh, cscope and other
3 > things, was odded by this until I checked ncurses (clean new install )
4 > with gcc 3.1's headers...
5
6 This is because of the headers generated by fixincludes in
7 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-linux/3.1/ I removed ncurses.h and all the other files starting with the
8 same fixincludes message. Now all the ncurses stuff works fine.
9
10 > xfree has some problems with a source not found for the latest masked
11 > verison
12
13 No problem for me, too. But there is at least one bug on bugzilla according
14 to the fixincludes headers.
15
16 Bye...Frank