From: Richard Reich <rreich@×××××××.com>
To: Christian Skarby <christian@××××××.no>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Configure options from an ebuild
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:32:59
1 The USE file is definately a usefull thing, but I don't have the
2 ./configure options that were used. I have postgres installed, and set
3 in the USE var, but gnucash didn't emerge with postgres support. I took
4 a peek at the ebuild and there is support in there for postgres. I may
5 be hunting down a bug.
6
7 Thanks for you help.
8