From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla: Firebird-bin & Firebird-cvs
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:46:05
1 On Wednesday 28 May 2003 14:14, Dave Nellans wrote:
2 > this is something we discussed about a month ago and never developed an
3 > official policy for then did we? george can you comment on this?
4 > perhaps its time we do
5 Yep, that's a nice wrap up of my previous comment :). We did discuss it but it
6 never got settled, probably because there was much talk about starting udder
7 system, so this particular one got lost..
8
9 BTW just did some digging: the bug in question is #19402. The text
10 unfortunately is not very clear :(, but I managed to find my way around gmane
11 finally :), here is the thread:
12 http://news.gmane.org/onethread.php?group=gmane.linux.gentoo.devel&root=%3C1050450162.18807.6.camel%40malfus%3E
13
14 Also, just got a direct message from a user, but I am sure he meant to send it
15 to the list. I'll ask him to forward his responce to a proper place, William,
16 if you read this this is your hint ;).
17 Short wrap-up (to avoid unnecessary spamming): his responce goes in line with
18 what mkkennedy just said and many others mentioned in the cited thread.
19
20 George
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list