From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo logo trademark renewal: photographs/usage documentation sought
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:34:58
1 [Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP signature. In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such an unsecure channel, if you find any information controversial or un-expected send a response and request a signed confirmation]
2