From: "Robin H.Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: Weeve <weeve@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] **HEADS UP** Apache2 + MySQL4 moving to stable status
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:15:12
1 On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 12:13:06PM -0400, Weeve wrote:
2 > Does this mean you are marking it stable? If so, sparc is not ready
3 > for this yet as if the https process is loaded, apache will not
4 > respond on any of the ports it's running on. This is related to bug
5 > #7172.
6 This is appears to be mod_ssl for Apache1 or Apache2, so either the
7 problem has less baring on Apache than the mod_ssl component.
8
9 If you want, we can keep Apache2 as ~sparc for the moment (I'd prefer
10 not to as mod_ssl doesn't work in any case on your UltraSparc).
11 My preferred choice would an ewarn for when you merge in Apache2 and
12 have USE=ssl.
13
14 I'd also like to suggest that you go to the mod_ssl / Apache2-SSL
15 developers with the problem.
18 Robin Hugh Johnson
19 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
20 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
21 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
22 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85