From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Planning for automatic assignment of bugs
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:35:53
1 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > In terms of implementing this in the DTD, I'm going to specify that
3 > 'contact=1' (or whatever name we settle on) is the default, so that we
4 > don't break validation of any existing metadata:
5 >
6 > <!ATTLIST maintainer
7 > contact (0|1) 1 -- should this maintainer be used by
8 > -- automatic processes?
11 > In light of the above, how about 'automatic=0'?
12
13 AFAIK the preferred way of specifying boolean values in XML is to use
14 contact="contact", not contact="1".
15
16 Speaking of name, I'd try to include string "bug" somewhere in the
17 attribute name, like "bugzilla-auto-assignment" or something...
18
19 Cheers,
20 -jkt
23 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth