From: Panagiotis Christopoulos <pchrist@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] removing the server profiles...
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:34:04
1 On 00:36 Wed 16 Jan , Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > several people have pointed out to me that the 10.0 -> 13.0 transition would
3 > be a good moment to finally remove the (also in my opinion rather useless)
4 > server profiles.
7 The server profiles are not useless, if we can maintain them, and if
8 they actually are, nowadays, they shouldn't be.
9
10 -1, unless other profile options being offered are "minimal" enough for the job
11 and enabling certain things that someone may need in a server.
14 Panagiotis Christopoulos ( pchrist )
15 ( Gentoo Lisp Project )