From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: New category for version control
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 00:28:18
1 On 03/04/10 23:19, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > That is the normal procedure when pkgmoving a package. So nothing
3 > special. :)
4
5 I'm a bit worried because I assume that moving packages is not an
6 everyday action for most developers.
9 >> - Pushing news out to Gentoo users (and developers)
10 >
11 > For what? pkgmove should handle that.
12
13 For the cases where being told works better than finding out yourself
14 the hard way. I haven't thought to an end what cases that will be.
18 Sebastian